Something for Everyone
NOVA BCAPL welcomes, engages, and accommodates all types of pool players — from those who are young in the game to established amateurs. Even pros are eligible!
First Time Pool Leaguer?
• Inexpensive: $25 membership, $10 green fees.
• Rain or shine, you’re able to compete.
• A change-of-pace happy hour between friends.
• Something new for active couples — join a team together!
• Great team-building activity for businesses and organizations.
• Further develop life skills — concentration, composure, strategy, and more.
• Accelerate your development by playing solid players who share their knowledge.
• A breezy, efficient evening respects even the most challenging of schedules.
• Later start times (7-8:30pm) allow you to work late or avoid rush hour traffic.
• Enjoy an early night (matches end by 10:30pm), no need to shorten your sleep.
• Meeting new people is easier for introverts — just shoot a rack of pool together!
• Experience the joy of trying, improving, competing, and winning.
• Earn cash prizes ($100s) toward a trip to Las Vegas (or pay your own way).
APA, TAP or Other Leaguer?
• No HC Limit for Teams — Play with whomever you’d like, for as long as you’d like.
• No Conflicts of Interest — Your success won’t hurt the team’s ability to compete.
• Las Vegas Direct — No qualifiers, any member can compete in Worlds each year.
• Cash prizes — We reward top finishers with money toward BCAPL Worlds.
• Compete vs. Higher Level Players — (pros and “super 7s” are welcomed).
• 2s, 3s and 4s Shoot More Pool — 7 racks in BCA vs. 2-5 in APA per match.
• More Formats — select from women’s or mixed teams, singles, or scotch doubles.
• Interactive — shoot one rack against each of five opposing players (socialize!)
• Breezy – 2 tables used, 2 hour team matches, less waiting, no epic evenings.
• Cheap for Captains — organize your team and play for free your first session!
• Quality-first — brand name balls and tables, Simonis 860 felt, and more.
• Pro-style play — rack your own, open on break, call pocket, no slop, etc.
• Promotion of sportsmanship — and zero tolerance for sandbagging or sharking.